REGISTRATION, FAQS, & SESSION TIMES
Who is D-NOW for?
D-NOW is intended for students currently in grades 6-12.
When is D-NOW?
April 13-15, 2018. Students will begin checking in at Cornerstone in the FLC at 5:30 pm. Dinner will begin by 6:00 pm. Students can be picked up following the Sunday morning service.
Where will D-NOW take place?
Throughout the weekend students will be gathering at Cornerstone for sessions, and staying in various host homes.
What's the cost?
$40, if registering by April 1 (Easter Sunday), $50 if registering after April 1. (Because T-shirts have to be ordered in advance, those students registering after the April 1 are not guaranteed a t-shirt and will be given out as they are available). Registration deadline is April 8, 2018
What's included in the cost?
All inclusive (food, housing, transportation, t-shirt, and all activities)
What to bring?
Optional Items Students May want to bring:
- Bible & Pen - phones will not be used during the sessions, so you need a Bible! Don't pack this in your bag because you will need it when you arrive Friday night!
- Comfortable clothes & shoes for Saturday! We will be doing a lot of active activities so make sure to dress accordingly.
- Clothes for Sunday - we will give you a D-NOW shirt to wear to church!
- A bag for dirty clothes!
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoo, Soap, etc.!
- Pillow and sheets or sleeping bag!
- Additional snacks for your host home!
What NOT to bring?
- CELL PHONES (See Cell Phone Policy)
- iPad, iPod, iTouch, Kindle, MP3 player or any other noise-producing/info-gathering/gaming/communication devices!
- Alcohol, Tobacco, or any other drug!
- Skateboards, roller skates, or shoes with built in skates.
- Fireworks or weapons of any kind.
What do students need to attend?
Paid Registration Fees and up-to-date Cornerstone Medical Release form.
Need more info?
For more information or to see if you have a medical release form on file, please call the Student Ministry Office at (336) 665-1944.
SESSION START TIMES (all sessions meet in the FLC)
- Friday Night (Session 1) @ 6:30pm
- Saturday Morning ( Session 2) @ 9:00am
- Saturday Night (Session 3) @ 6:30pm
- Sunday Morning (Session 4) @ 10:30am