REGISTRATION, FAQS, & SESSION TIMES
Who is D-NOW for?
D-NOW is intended for students currently in grades 6-12.
When is D-NOW?
March 27-29, 2020. Students will begin checking in at Cornerstone in the FLC at 5:30 pm. Dinner will begin by 6:00 pm. Students can be picked-up following the Sunday morning service.
Where will D-NOW take place?
Throughout the weekend students will be gathering at Cornerstone for sessions, and staying in various host homes.
What's the cost?
Registration Closes March 22.
What's included in the cost?
All inclusive (food, housing, transportation, t-shirt, bible study materials, and all activities)
What to bring?
Optional Items Students May want to bring:
- Bible & Pen - phones will not be used during the sessions, so you need a Bible! Don't pack this in your bag because you will need it when you arrive Friday night!
- Comfortable clothes & shoes for Saturday! We will be doing a lot of active activities so make sure to dress accordingly.
- Clothes for Sunday - we will give you a D-NOW shirt to wear to church!
- A bag for dirty clothes!
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoo, Soap, etc.!
- Pillow and sheets or sleeping bag!
- Additional snacks for your host home!
What NOT to bring?
- Alcohol, Tobacco, e-cigarettes, or any other drug!
- Skateboards, roller skates, or shoes with built in skates.
- Fireworks or weapons of any kind.
What do students need to attend?
Paid Registration Fees and a 2020 Cornerstone Medical Release form.
Student Code of Conduct